You’ll be part of our operations team. In this role you’ll be managing and enhancing our production, staging and development systems in a 24×7 environment. You’ll focus on security, backup, high-availability and system monitoring. But also create and maintain operational documentation related to deployment, management and administrative processes. Furthermore we expect you to stay up to date with technology developments .
Required skills, experience
iWelcome is looking for a professional who:
- Has 3-5 years of experience with managing web or SaaS application infrastructures;
- Has 3-5 years of experience with Linux. Experience with Redhat or CentOS is a plus;
- Has strong scripting skills (Bash, Perl, Ruby etc);
- Has experience with Java and J2EE based application platforms;
- Has experience with relational databases like MySQL;
- Has exposure with directory servers like OpenLDAP, OpenDS, Novell Directory server etc.;
- Has experience implementing zero-downtime production deployment in a fast paced mission critical environment;
- Has experience with virtualisation, scalability and high-availability;
- Has knowledge of monitoring (e.g., Zabbix, Nagios, Splunk, etc.);
- Has preferably exposure with configuration management tools (e. g., Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.).
Our new colleague:
- Has at least 3 years of experience working in a mission critical application environment;
- Is eager to take initiative and collaborate with the rest of the team and is also able to work independently;
- Has the ability to deliver high-quality work in time and on schedule;
- Has a great understanding of the whole product lifecycle, including production deployment and running applications in a 24×7 and highly secure web environment;
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Is willing to participate in monthly standby shifts.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, sales offices in the UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Romania.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same form our colleagues, so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support personal and career development.
Naturally we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
When applying, please send a detailed resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org