You’ll be part of our agile engineering team and has a focus on backend (Java) development. You’ll work closely with product managers, frontend (UI) developers, other backend developers and testers. It’s your responsibility to deliver and maintain a high quality, scalable, flexible, secure and ease to maintain software product. Furthermore we expect you to stay up to date with technology developments and work with the team to adopt these to make sure we offer our customers the best possible experience.
Required skills, experience
iWelcome is looking for a professional who:
- Has experience in web application design and development;
- Has developed web applications where security is of the utmost importance and forms an integral part of the development process;
- Has experience with Agile methodologies and has worked within Agile development teams;
- Is proficient in Java, J2EE and the latest frameworks like Spring, Spring security, data, integration and Spring MVC;
- Has experience with non-relational databases like Mongo, LDAP based directory servers and relational databases like MySQL;
- Has experience with automated testing, using tools like JUnit, Jenkins and Selenium;
- Has experience with Java based application server platforms and Linux based operation systems;
- Is preferably knowledgeble about the concept of microservices;
- Is preferably familiar with identity and access management (IAM) related concepts like (de)-provisioning, workflow, self-service, delegated administration, authentication, authorisation, SSO and federation;
- Is preferably familiar with IAM standards like SAML, XACML, LDAP, WS-Federation, OAUTH, OpenID, OATH and so forth
Our new colleague:
- Has at least 2 years of experience developing highly usable, elegant (SaaS based) software products and/or mobile applications;
- Has experience developing “Production ready” software;
- Has knowledge of SaaS based concepts and knows the impact on software development;
- Is dedicated to testing, code review and other quality-oriented practices;
- Is eager to take initiative and collaborate with the rest of the team and is also able to work independently;
- Has the ability to deliver high-quality work in time and on schedule;
- Ensures that development tasks are completed within the timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects;
- Has a great understanding of the whole product lifecycle, including production deployment and running your application in a 24×7 and highly secure web environment;
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience developing identity and access management tools is an absolute pré.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, sales offices in the UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands as well as Serbia and Romania.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same form our colleagues, so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support personal and career development.
Naturally we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
When applying, please send a detailed resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org