Customer Success Manager
You’re responsible for creating and maintaining a long-term, healthy relationship with enterprise customers acting swiftly in an important pivotal role within a rapidly growing organisation.
The key responsibility of the Customer Success Manager is ensuring customer success and satisfaction. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for KPI reporting and proactively ensures a highest level of operational service delivery by suggesting service improvements to product management and the delivery organisation. The Customer Success Manager also identifies opportunities for extension of the iWelcome service.
iWelcome is looking for a Customer Success Manager who:
- Ensures a Operational Agreements & Procedures are in place between the customer and iWelcome prior to go-live of the service;
- Ensures total overview of service delivery, developments, customer developments, professional service engagements and other relevant items related to the iWelcome service;
- Ensures and reports SLA achievement for all SLA items: uptime, incident handling and other service level metrics;
- Impacts and offers – together with iWelcome technical architects – minor and major changes demanded by the customer;
- Oversees developments at the customer that may impact usage of the current system or may result in up sell or cross sell opportunities.
- Periodically meets with the customer to report service KPI’s and metrics, provides RCA of incidents, ensures that improvement measures are implemented;
- Aligns service roadmaps of iWelcome and the customer;
- Act as the first point of escalation for the customer’s critical issues;
- Ensures periodical customer satisfaction reviews with key customers and ensures customer feedback is assessed and embedded in iWelcome’s service and platform;
- Does not stop acting until service delivery for the customers exceeds the agreed level. Therefore removes internal obstacles to ensure a highest level of service delivery;
- Provides feedback to management, peers, sales and 3rd parties if required to ensure the interest of the customer and iWelcome are met.
- iWelcome’s Customer Success Manager has a hands-on mentality and thrives in a multi-tasked environment in which he will safeguard customer satisfaction in balance with iWelcome’s business needs.
Our new colleague:
- Has proven experience (>5 years) in key account and roles, ensuring customer satisfaction in ICT service delivery (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS or alike) to (international) enterprise customers;
- Has preferably an understanding of Identity & Access Management or security;
- Is an excellent communicator, both in writing and verbal;
- Understands the balance of being ‘firm for the business, but soft for the relationship’;
- Is able to motivate team members and other stakeholders;
- Has persuasiveness and analytical skills;
- Is result oriented and customer focused;
- Is self-motivated, however likes to work as part on an ambitious team;
- Has the ability to deliver high-quality work in time and on schedule;
- Is comfortable in a dynamic environment such as iWelcome, does not show a 9-5 mentality;
- Is willing and able to travel within Europe;
- Is fluent in Dutch and preferably English or German.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, sales offices in the UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands as well as Serbia and Romania.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same form our colleagues, so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support personal and career development.
Naturally we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
When applying, please send a detailed resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org