Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring the success of a iWelcome’s enterprise customers and brings best practice, innovations and capabilities to customers, aligning these to the customer’s business goals, driving greater business value and executive alignment between iWelcome and the customer.
The successful candidate will become a trusted advisor to our enterprise grade customers, orchestrating our success services and providing best practice in areas such as Adoption, Business Metrics and Feature Usage. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of iWelcome’s footprint.
iWelcome is looking for a Customer Success Manager with the following key responsibilities:
- Customer engagement including renewal and expansion of the platform, promoting maximum value for the investment in iWelcome, aiming for full adopotion and utilisation of licenses, across a portfolio of customers;
- Effectively network within accounts and their trusted advisors from the C-Level down in order to achieve successful execution of the customer’s Blueprint, where appropriate;
- Partner with the customer to establish a transformational Business Roadmap/Blueprint to ensure achievement of business goals;
- Develop and orchestrate Billable Services such as Architectural support, Training and Strategic Services as well as minor and major changes demanded by the customer;
- Identify new opportunities to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint;
- Working within an account team matrix, lead C-level stakeholders towards identifying their vision by evangelising the capabilities of iWelcome;
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map iWelcome’s features and associated business benefits to address their needs;
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and build a risk mitigation plan;
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and the renewals process to minimise customer attrition;
- Ensures Service Management, Operational Agreements & Procedures are in place between the customer and iWelcome;
- Ensures total overview of service delivery, SLA, developments, customer developments, professional service engagements and other relevant items related to the iWelcome service;
- Act as the first point of escalation for the customer’s critical issues;
- iWelcome’s Service manager has a hands-on mentality and thrives in a multi-tasked environment in which he will safeguard customer satisfaction in balance with iWelcome’s business needs.
The Customer Success Manager reports directly to iWelcome’s VP Business Development.
Our new colleague:
- Has BA/BS degree, MSc preferred;
- With minimum 10 years relevant work experience;
- Has proven experience in key account and service management roles, ensuring customer satisfaction in ICT service delivery (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS or alike) to (international) enterprise customers;
- Is familiar with the database, application and network technologies used in Cloud Computing (e.g. knowledge of network topologies and devices, database concepts, multi-tenancy);
- Has preferably an understanding of Identity & Access Management or security and the eco-system;
- Has executive-level communication and interpersonal skills (both in writing and verbal), with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialogue;
- Is proven effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops;
- Has the ability to prioritise, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure;
- Is able to motivate team members and other stakeholders;
- Is result oriented and customer focused;
- Is self-motivated, however likes to work as part on an ambitious team;
- Is comfortable in a dynamic environment such as iWelcome, does not show a 9-5 mentality;
- Is willing and able to travel within Europe;
- Is fluent in English and preferably German and Dutch.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, Sales teams in UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands as well as Romania.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the (Consumer-) IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development.
And naturally we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
When applying, please provide a detailed resume & cover letter to email@example.com