Project Managers are responsible for on-boarding new customers to iWelcome’s IDaaS platform and for managing professional services engagements that are executed on a time & material or a fixed price basis. You have a pivotal role between the customer, iWelcome operations- and professional service organisation and you are a key player for creating the first positive service experience in multi-year commitments during the on-boarding phase of new customers.
iWelcome’s new Project Manager will be responsible for:
- On-boarding new customers by managing all set-up, connection and configuration processes;
- Presales activities and guidance through the complete sales cycle, mandatory in situations that may include customisation work or other professional services activities; Support includes writing and reviewing part of proposals, assist in answering ‘requests for proposals’ / ‘requests for information’;
- Managing Proof-of-concepts and Pilot;
- Identify and quantify the potential (technical) risks to any Professional Services engagement, and prepare mitigation plans to minimize or obviate their impact on the project at the inception as well as throughout the duration of the project;
- Manage professional services projects (time & material and fixed price) within time & budget. Ensure that: a project plan is agreed at inception, that at any point of time, status, risk, progress and achievability of milestones / deadlines are available and that deviations are managed timely and accurately. Ensure that all project documentation is accurate and in place and available for team members and iWelcome management on the iWelcome systems;
- Strictly follow communication lines and inform all stakeholders in a timely fashion;
- Escalate issues to iWelcome management at the earliest moment;
- Identify opportunities and provide feedback to the commercial and product development peers.
Required skills, experience:
- Has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Has 8+ years proven track record in managing ICT and/or change projects within large organisations and has preferably recent experience with cloud and / or outsourcing and / or infrastructure and / or IAM based projects;
- Has worked with project management methodologies like Prince II and is familiar with agile development methodologies like SCRUM and ITIL based operations processes;
- Is eager to exceed customer expectations, in balance with iWelcome’s primary business goals;
- Is proactive, communicative and responsive towards (new) customers and other stakeholders;
- Is comfortable in a dynamic environment such as iWelcome, does not show a 9-5 mentality and likes to make a difference;
- Is a fluent speaker and writer in both Dutch and English;
- Is self-motivated, however likes to work as part of an ambitious team.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, sales offices in the UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Romania.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same form our colleagues, so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support personal and career development.
Naturally we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
When applying, please send a detailed resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org