Product Manager Consumer IAM
A senior position within a Product and Innovation leading technology company.
Frictionless and privacy protected personal engagements at scale form the basis of our CIAM vision. Our customers use iWelcome to create business value by “Knowing Your Customer” views, reporting, tracking and analytics. Whereas iWelcome uses all its inherent IAM capabilities and is the only company with a GDPR compliant service, our CIAM adds Reporting & Identity Intelligence, Marketing segmentation capabilities, Big Data analytics, Static Dashboarding and Dynamic Reporting to the mix.
iWelcome has a vacancy for a driven Product Manager to complement its Product Management team. As Product Manager Consumer IAM you will report to the VP Product of iWelcome and you will work closely with your peer Product Managers, UI/UX designers and the Functional and Technical Writers.
Our new colleague will:
- Gather requirements from customers, prospects, sales, services and support and will drive ongoing realisation of iWelcome’s CIAM product;
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototype designs (if applicable) and define and own the roadmap;
- Develop business cases for feature enhancements, to demonstrate viability of the enhancement, including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation effort and support costs etc.;
- Prioritize activities based on business and customer impact;
- Work closely with the engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market with optimal resourcing / cost;
- Acts as a product evangalist to build awareness and strengthen brand position in the market;
- Research competitors / similar products and provides insight into the overall market trends;
- Collect, analyse and respond to user feedback.
Required skills and experience
iWelcome is looking for a professional who:
- Has a 5+ years proven track record in product management in the identity, marketing or consumer facing software industry. Preferably within a cloud based delivery model;
- Has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Has knowledge and affinity with business value creation, business transformation processes and marketing.
- Has an understanding of Identity & Access Management, IT Security, Privacy Principles;
- Has worked with agile development methodologies like SCRUM and has acted as product owner or in a comparable role;
- Has preferably experience working with reporting, analytics and/or big data solutions;
- Has preferably experience with marketing automation tools (f.i. Marketo);
- Has proven experience in defining and documenting key use cases and scenarios to guide engineering teams (agile);
- Feels comforfable in presenting to customers as well as at events / seminars;
- Is a fluent speaker and writer in English.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, sales offices in the UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Romania.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues, so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support personal and career development.
Naturally we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
When applying, please send a detailed resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org