IDM Europe 2017
On the 20th of September IDM comes to Amsterdam once again for the IDM Europe conference. Creator and organizer Whitehall Media announces the conference as:
“Europe’s leading Identity & Access Management conference for senior risk management, security and IAM professionals across government and large enterprise organisations”.
Identity and Access Management
IAM is the centrepiece of IT and information security for most enterprises, given that it is the first line of defence for protecting systems, applications and data along with confidentiality, integrity and privacy. The IAM sector is poised for major growth as businesses of all sizes look to develop strategies that are aligned to the needs of their business but also consider people, processes and technology.
Whitehall Media’s IDM Europe
Whitehall Media’s 4th IDM Europe conference will offer a high-level platform for thought leaders, practitioners and IAM specialists across Europe to discuss the infrastructural challenges and opportunities associated with managing and securing identity within the enterprise. This must-attend all-day event will review policies, processes, standards and emerging technologies being utilised by government and large enterprise organisations to balance the need to secure their business with the imperative to grow. Register HERE.
Is your modern CIAM strategy agile and innovative? Discover our customer cases.
Take a look at the main topic list to see if there is something you can’t miss out on.
- Analytics Insights and IAM
- Authentication, Authorisation, Access
- Cloud Computing Challenges
- Data Loss Prevention
- Data Governance
- Data Protection Directives and Regulation
- e-Government initiatives and trends
- eID and electronic Trust Services
- Encryption techniques
- Enterprise Mobility and BYOD risks
- Federated Access Management
- Future IAM trends
- Governance, Compliance, Regulatory Requirements
- IAM and Disruptive Technologies – opportunities and risks
- Identity Administration
- Identity as a Service (IaaS)
- Implementing an Identity Management Architecture
- Incident Handling and Reporting
- Managing User Entitlements & Privileges
- Password Management
- Proactive Monitoring of Systems
- Provisioning / De-Provisioning
- Risk Management and Information Security
- Roles Management
- Security Classification and Policy Enforcement
- Server and Network Security
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Strategic IT Security Policy and Planning
- Threat Intelligence Monitoring
- User Credential Management