Capgemini and iWelcome provide IDaaS via G-Cloud together
Public sector organisations in the UK have an ideal way to contract all of there cloud technology and digital project needs. The services have already been through the G-cloud selection process, so The Digital Marketplace on GOV.UK helps them to buy specialist services in a seamless and timesaving way.
iWelcome and Capgemini UK have joined forces to provide a quality Identity and Access Management solution from the cloud (IDaaS) on G-cloud.
Benefits of IDaaS via G-Cloud
- Offers per user/per month price model. No upfront licence costs
- Can help reduce security risk and supports audit/ compliance requirements
- Can run from UK datacenters and follow new EU-GDP Regulations (GDPR)
- Offers unified IAM solution that can enable legacy and cloud-based applications
- Offers single-tenant hosted service to provide service flexibility
- Can address business challenges of digital transformation through next-generation IAM
- Can provide 24×7 managed service
- Can Enable by FastTrack implementation approach
Features in IDaaS via G-Cloud
- Can deliver using IAM and supporting technology
- Can integrate MFA and Risk and Context based Multi-Factor Authentication
- Offers deployable Identity Bridge or standards-based Identity Federation for SSO
- Can integrate with customer’s incident management processes and service desks
- Offers ‘Rightshored’ provisioning fulfilment service options
- Offers pre-defined Enterprise IAM and Consumer IAM use cases
- Can support user self service features
- Offers pre-defined integration into SaaS systems
- Can integrate with commonly used identity stores like Active Directory
- Can support client delegated configuration and administration capabilities
Contact us if you want to learn more about how IDaaS can benefit your organisation.