As a DevOps Engineer you will work closely with our product managers, developers, testers and customer success team. In this role you will be managing and enhancing our production, staging and development environments. You will focus on continuous delivery, security, backup, high-availability and system monitoring. But also create and maintain operational documentation related to deployment, management and administrative processes.
Required skills, experience
iWelcome is looking for a DevOps Engineer who:
- Has 3-5 years of experience with managing web or SaaS application infrastructures;
- Has 3-5 years of experience with Linux. Experience with Redhat or CentOS is a plus;
- Has strong scripting skills (Bash, Perl, Ruby etc);
- Has experience with Java and J2EE based application platforms;
- Has experience with relational databases like MySQL;
- Has had exposure to databases like MongoDB and CouchDB;
- Has had exposure with directory servers like OpenLDAP, OpenDS, Novell Directory server etc.;
- Has experience implementing zero-downtime production deployment in a fast paced mission critical environment;
- Has experience with virtualisation, scalability and high-availability;
- Has experience performing load, stress and security tests using custom and off-the-shelf test tools;
- Has knowledge of monitoring (e.g., Zabbix, Nagios, Splunk, etc.);
- Experience with configuration management tools (e. g., Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.);
- Has knowledge of concepts like continuous delivery, Agile, DevOps, infrastructure–as-code, integration and testing, and fully automated build and delivery pipelines;
- Is preferably familiar with identity and access management (IAM) related concepts like (de)-provisioning, workflow, self-service, delegated administration, authentication, authorisation, SSO and federation;
- Is preferably familiar with IAM standards like SAML, XACML, LDAP, WS-Federation, OAUTH, OpenID, OATH and so forth.
Our new DevOps Engineer:
- Has at least 5 years of experience working in a mission critical application environment;
- Is eager to take initiative and collaborate with the rest of the team and is also able to work independently;
- Is able to deliver high-quality work in time and on schedule;
- Has an in-depth understanding of the end-to-end product lifecycle, including production deployment and running applications in a 24×7 and highly secure web environment;
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, sales offices in the UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Romania.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same form our colleagues, so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support personal and career development.
Naturally we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
When applying, please send a detailed resume & cover letter to email@example.com
Location: Amersfoort, Utrecht, Netherlands