Data Visualization Developer
iWelcome is looking for a talented Data Visualization Developer who will fulfil a key role in our Consumer IAM offering. He/she will be the expert in creating advanced dashboards and BI queries/reports, delivering out of the box business value for our Enterprise customers, in different verticals. As an additional service to our Consumer IAM offering, your role will also include the understanding of customer’s specific data and transform data into actionable insights by creating dashboards, reports, visualisations, algorithms, and tools on request of customers. Either way to identify new business opportunities or to solve interesting business problems for them.
iWelcome is looking for a Data Visualization Developer who will be responsible for:
- Understanding the key metrics per vertical (branch) for the iWelcome customers base and create out-of-the-box valuable insight into Consumer data for our customers;
- Understanding iWelcome customer stakeholders’ objectives, the metrics that are the most important to them, and how they measure their performance;
- Coding reports, dashboards, and visualisations to help iWelcome internal and external stakeholders to improve their performance, and sometimes designing algorithms to decipher deeper why and how questions;
- Converting business requirements into technical requirements;
- Finding and understanding the correct data sources for a given analysis.
Our new Data Visualization Developer:
- Has 3+ years of industry experience in a report development, data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology;
- Has Experience with Tableau or equivalency to create impactful reports, visualisations, and interactive dashboards;
- Preferable has knowledge of search and analytics engines like Elastic Search or equivalent.
- Has a B.S. degree in math, statistics, computer science, or equivalent technical field;
- Has knowledge of SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data;
- Is sensitivity to clients’ needs and able to develop warm client relationships;
- Has the ability and creativity to create business value for iWelcome Consumer IAM customers out of Identity profile and transactional data, in structured or unstructured formats.
- Has the ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences;
- May have experience with ETL tooling and may have experience with Data Lakes.
- Is curious and passionate about data, visualization and solving problems;
- Has the willingness to question the validity, accuracy of data and assumptions
- Is willing and able to travel within Europe;
- Is a fluent speaker and writer in English;
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, sales reps in UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development.
And naturally we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
When applying, please provide a detailed resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Amersfoort, Utrecht, Netherlands