Cloud Identity – how to manage online identities
The 12th of October iWelcome will be present at Heliview’s Cloud Identity conference in Hilversum. The exciting Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision will be the stage of an informative and strategic event on managing consumer and workforce identities in te cloud. SIGN UP
More and more companies are undertaking a migration to the cloud, which requires profound technical and organisational adjustments. How do organisations cope with this? How can identities be managed in the cloud in a secure and simple manner? And what are the advantages of managing identities in the cloud?
Cloud Identity – concerning content
The event will present you with interesting use cases and lots of expertise; during speeches, interactive sessions, and networking with experts.
Questions that will be answered:
- What are the differences and similarities between b2e, b2b en b2c when it comes to cloud identity?
- What impact will migration to the cloud have on your current IAM policy and solution?
- Why do organisations want to own consumer identities?
- And last but not least: ‘what’s in it for me’ from a consumer’s point of view?
- Identity intelligence;
- Identity of Things;
- ROI of qualitative Identity Management.
Meet iWelcome at Cloud Identity
Come to this second edition of Cloud Identity and discover what’s in the cloud for you. Of course the iWelcome-team will be available to answer your questions. Some of our usp’s:
- Consumers and workforce in one platform;
- GDPR-support by the option of extensive use of metadata to manage user’s consent;
- Single tenant cloud architecture.
Want to schedule an appointment with one of our iWelcome experts at the event? Contact us.