Chief Financial Officer – CFO
iWelcome has a vacancy for an entrepreneurial and international seasoned CFO to complement its core management team. The CFO holds final responsibility for managing financial administration, legal, HR and office. The CFO directly reports to the CEO and assists on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, financial structuring of the company, forecasting, taxes, maintaining and securing of funding. iWelcome’s CFO is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization internally and externally and will interact daily with current and prospect financial partners.
Our new CFO will:
- Work with the CEO and Management Team to translate the strategic vision and multi-year plan of the organization into financial KPI’s, financial budgets and funding needs;
- Act as a strong sounding board to the CEO and board of iWelcome with regards to financial matters and strategy;
- Ensure adequate cash flow forecasting is in place, translates this into funding needs and co-lead funding processes with the CEO;
- Communicate with external financial partners and maintains relations with prospect financial partners (venture capital, investment banks, banks and private equity);
- Provide overview and insight to all of iWelcome’s departments with concise steering information – helps MT member to improve their departments performance by providing an external view (financial & metric based); Ensure that all key metrics are reported on with reliable data;
- Structure the financial organisation (automation) and governance (AO) to enable scalable financial management and administration;
- Manage and streamline iWelcome’s back office including Finance, HR, Legal and Office responsibilities.
Required skills, experience
iWelcome is looking for a professional who:
- Has at least 5+ years proven track record as CFO, co-managing scale up SaaS companies;
- Has international (EU) business and finance administration experience;
- Has experience with fund raising and venture capital and maintaining relationships with financial partners and preferably has been part of exit processes at previous companies;
- Is comfortable in a dynamic environment such as iWelcome, does not show a 9-5 mentality, is able and motivated to working internationally and likes to make a difference;
- Is self-motivated hands-on and likes to work as part of an ambitious team;
- Is a fluent speaker and writer in English.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, sales reps in UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands as well as Romania.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development.
Naturally we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
When applying, please provide a detailed resume & cover letter to email@example.com