We are looking forward to meeting you the 6th of November for Whitehall Media's IDM UK. This edition will take place at a new location, the Business Design Centre in London. We'll be present to tell you more about implementing secure and resilient IDaaS, applying consent management according to GDPR, trends in B2B IAM with multilevel delegation and much more.
iWelcome will be well visible donning green as ever, and we have plenty of new insights to share with you around our 'endorsed by analysts'-platform.
Topics during the day will include:
- Analytics (user behaviour, privileged accounts)
- Authentication, Authorisation, Access
- Federated Access Management
- Governance, Compliance, Regulatory Requirements
- IAM and Disruptive Technologies (Cloud, IoT, Blockchain) – opportunities and risks
- Identity as a Service (IDaaS)
- Implementing an Identity Management Architecture
- Provisioning / De-Provisioning
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Two-factor Authentication
- User Self-Service
If you would like to get informed on Consumer and B2B IAM, iWelcome is the vendor to speak with during the event. Please visit our booth, we'd love to tell you more or give you a demo.
Plan an appointment with our team
Date: 6 November 2019
Location: Business Design Centre
More information: https://whitehallmedia.co.uk/idmnov2019/