We are looking forward to meeting you the 18th of June for Whitehall Media's IDM UK. The UK edition of the event takes place twice a year in London. We'll discuss key insights and trends across digital identity, the newest techniques to ensure successful IAM and CIAM implementation, and strategies to create secure and resilient identity infrastructure.
iWelcome will be present donning green as ever, and we have plenty of new insights to share with you around B2B functionalities in our platform and our advanced level of delegation. We will be joined by our partner Identity Methods.
Topics during the day will include:
- Analytics (user behaviour, privileged accounts)
- Authentication, Authorisation, Access
- Federated Access Management
- Governance, Compliance, Regulatory Requirements
- IAM and Disruptive Technologies (Cloud, IoT, Blockchain) – opportunities and risks
- Identity as a Service (IDaaS)
- Implementing an Identity Management Architecture
- Provisioning / De-Provisioning
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Two-factor Authentication
- User Self-Service
If you would like to get informed on Consumer and B2B IAM, iWelcome is the vendor to speak with during the event. Please visit our booth, we'd love to tell you more or give you a demo.
Date: 18 June 2019
Location: Victoria Park Plaza
Check out Whitehall Media future events here