On the 9th of May 2019 the annual Heliview IAM conference will take place in Nieuwegein, the Netherlands. Theme of the day: “Agile, efficient, customer-friendly and compliant Consumer IAM”. The team of iWelcome will be there to inform you about the latest developments in Consumer IAM.
During the day, the following three themes will be covered:
1. Starting with the basics of IAM
For a secure and customer-friendly experience, it is important for modern companies to have the basis of Customer IAM in place.
During this topic, the following themes will be discussed:
- Identity Governance, Compliancy;
- Automated Identity Lifecycle;
- How to deal with Privileged Access Management;
- How to deal with Risk based auditing and reporting.
2. Scalable en flexible IAM across different infrastructure components (hybrid, cloud, on premise)
With such a rapid growth of cloud applications, how do companies deal with identities across different infrastructure components? And what about security? Privacy protection is key, but frictionless access and user friendliness is essential as well. There’s a risk of shadow IT; how to prevent that?
During the second topic, you will learn about the following:
- Attribute Based Access Control
- User Managed Access
- Role Based Access
- Standards aware
- API compliant
- Automated Identity Management
3. Innovations and future of IAM
In our fast-moving world, it is important to keep up with the latest innovations and changes.
During the third topic of the day you will learn about the following Identity & Access Management innovations:
- UEBA – User Entity Behavior Analytics / in depth learning and IAM
- Self-sovereign blockchain identity (Blockchain based IAM)
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- IoT and IAM
Heliview IAM 2019
Date: 9th of May
Time: 09:00 – 17:30 uur
Location: NBC Congrescentrum, Nieuwegein, The Netherlands