The 17th of May 2018 the annual Heliview IAM conference will take place in Nieuwegein, the Netherlands. Theme of the day: “How to gain Control on, Trust in, and Usability of your Employee and Customer Identities”. Of course iWelcome will be there to inform you about the latest developments in Consumer IAM.
The three main tracks are:
1. Getting the basics right and get in control
Modern companies that want to connect their IT infrastructure to their employees and consumers can’t live without a professional IAM solution anymore. A future-proof solution is both user friendly and compliant to new legislation.
During this track these topics will be discussed:
- Identity Analytics;
- Identity Governance, Compliancy;
- Automated Identity Lifecycle;
- How to deal with Priviliged Access Management;
- Risk based auditing en reporting.
2. Scalable en flexible IAM across different infrastructure components (hybrid, cloud, on premise)
The number of cloud applications is growing. How do companies deal with identities across different infrastructure components? And what about security? Privacy protection is key, but frictionless access and user friendliness is essential as well. There’s a risk of shadow IT; how to prevent that? Track 2 will offer you tips and tools.
- Context based Identity Management
- User Managed Access
- Role Based Access
- Standards aware
- API compliant
- Automated Identity Management
3. Future ready IAM
This track will provide you with insights in some of the game-changing innovations in Identity en Access Management.
Topics in track 3:
- Self sovereign blockchain identity (Blockchain based IAM)
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- IoT en IAM
Heliview IAM 2018
Date: 17th of May
Time: 09:00 – 17:30 uur
Location: NBC Congrescentrum, Nieuwegein, The Netherlands