iWelcome is looking for a UI Consultant to join our team in The Netherlands. As an User Interface Consultant you will be part of the delivery organisation. You will be responsible for advising on and implementation of UI designs for our enterprise IDaaS clients. During the delivery of our service you will guide the client in design decisions. Where the client utilises iWelcome UI, you will implement the design based on the MaterialUI framework and in accordance to our service guidelines.
- Deliver and maintain a global style, accepted by the client which follows web and accessibility standards across the various sites and platforms that make up our customers online presence;
- Implement designs in accordance to the agreed style guide;
- Advise on styling capabilities within the available framework;
- You to stay up to date with technology developments and work with the team to adopt these to make sure we offer our customers the best possible experience;
- You guide and assist partners and internal colleagues with the configuration of the service on UI related items.
Obviously, you will be supported by a group of colleagues at iWelcome and can benefit from experienced peers, whilst bringing innovative services to our clients.
Our new UI Consultant
- Has 3+ years proven track record in UI design and implementation;
- Has a strong understanding of web standards, accessibility (WCAG1/2) and usability;
- Has extensive knowledge of CSS including CSS driven layout and rapid development;
- Has strong knowledge of and experience with ReactJS and MaterialUi;
- Has experience with cross-browser compatibility, with a strong knowledge of Edge, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and browser-side performance considerations;
- Is familiar with Linux based development platforms;
- Have a keen eye for the little detail that make or break a great user interface;
- Is capable of delivering high-quality work, on time.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, sales reps in UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Cluj-Napoca, Romania. We have a vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development. And naturally, we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
iWelcome is the European (IDaaS) provider, built from the cloud for the enterprise. With iWelcome’s cloud platform, organisations can manage the identity lifecycle and access rights of employees, customers, partners & suppliers in a simple, secure and efficient manner. The iWelcome platform is built as a generic cloud service, yet accommodates the extensive security and integration requirements of enterprise customers. iWelcome is named by leading analysts Gartner and KuppingerCole as the global innovation and product leader for its Consumer IAM offering and currently services 50+ enterprise customers with more than 25 million users. Organisations like Southern Water, PostNL, USG People, RWE, Helvetia and the Dutch Tax rely on iWelcome as their Identity Platform.
Great plan! Please apply on the button below and follow the next steps. For any questions you can contact Marc van Eick, Corporate Recruiter, on +31654243724.