iWelcome is looking for a Test Automation Engineer. You’ll be part of our agile workplace with a focus on the quality elements of our platform. iWelcome platform consists of highly technical and flexible products including micro-services, lots of APIs, vanilla UIs and a wide variety of customers. We value creative testers with critical thinking and highly communicative, not afraid of talking to product owners and challenging fellow developers. The project offers technical challenges as well. You will have to contribute to building a continuous delivery model based on technologies like Docker, Elastic Search, Java Spring, Gradle and many more. The technology we use in testing is not set in stone, so if you suggest and convince us of better approaches we are open to new ideas.
- Help development teams in the design and implementation phase, by identifying relevant scenarios to be implemented as part of Continuous Delivery pipeline;
- Implement test automation scripts;
- Create and execute test plans for testing activities they are involved in;
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies;
- You will design experiments and proof-of-concepts;
- You will maintain a good collaboration between developers and product owners.
Our new Test Automation Engineer
- 3+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer;
- Agile Skills are a must, openness, courage, respect, focus and commitment;
- Solid understanding of the software development life-cycle and Agile methodologies like SCRUM; you have worked within Agile development teams;
- Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments;
- You are familiar with testing heuristics and Heuristic Test Strategy Model;
- Solid experience with context-driven testing mindset;
- Comfortable in designing testing experiments, implementing Proof-of-Concepts, asking good questions skills and experience in collaborative environments.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, sales reps in UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Cluj-Napoca, Romania. We have a vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development. And naturally, we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
iWelcome is the European (IDaaS) provider, built from the cloud for the enterprise. With iWelcome’s cloud platform, organisations can manage the identity lifecycle and access rights of employees, customers, partners & suppliers in a simple, secure and efficient manner. The iWelcome platform is built as a generic cloud service, yet accommodates the extensive security and integration requirements of enterprise customers. iWelcome is named by leading analysts Gartner and KuppingerCole as the global innovation and product leader for its Consumer IAM offering and currently services 50+ enterprise customers with more than 25 million users. Organisations like Southern Water, PostNL, USG People, RWE, Helvetia and the Dutch Tax rely on iWelcome as their Identity Platform.