iWelcome is looking for a Service Desk Professional who plays a key role in connecting our customers and our technical support organisation. Your primary focus will be on call management: Together with your colleagues you monitor and report on service levels we agreed with our customers; you monitor open calls, you assess new calls and check for known issues and last but not least you redirect calls to supporting parties either internally or externally. As Support Desk Professional you also set priorities and help us improve our first and second line support processes. Our Cloud solution is running on virtualised data centers running Linux so basic knowledge of Linux is preferred to be able to do a quick analyses.
- Answer support calls;
- Verify customer status on a daily basis using scripts;
- Support the development of the FAQ;
- Handle customer change requests;
- Report on a weekly basis;
- Escalate P1/P2 (system down/failure) issues directly to the iWelcome standby Delivery Engineer;
- Manage and update the call registration in the service desk tooling.
Our new Support Desk Professional
- Is very communicative and customer focused;
- Connects easily to our customer contact people;
- Speaks Dutch and English, German is a pre;
- Works systematically to resolve issues as quickly as possible;
- Can quickly understand a customer’s needs and business requirements;
- Is able to work independently, in close cooperation with the incident manager;
- Preferably has a technical background and can easily speak on a technical level;
- Is perseverent when working with our 2nd and 3rd line engineers.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, sales reps in UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Cluj-Napoca, Romania. We have a vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development. And naturally, we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
iWelcome is the European (IDaaS) provider, built from the cloud for the enterprise. With iWelcome’s cloud platform, organisations can manage the identity lifecycle and access rights of employees, customers, partners & suppliers in a simple, secure and efficient manner. The iWelcome platform is built as a generic cloud service, yet accommodates the extensive security and integration requirements of enterprise customers. iWelcome is named by leading analysts Gartner and KuppingerCole as the global innovation and product leader for its Consumer IAM offering and currently services 50+ enterprise customers with more than 25 million users. Organisations like Southern Water, PostNL, USG People, RWE, Helvetia and the Dutch Tax rely on iWelcome as their Identity Platform.
Great plan! Please apply on the button below and follow the next steps. For any questions you can contact Marc van Eick, Corporate Recruiter, on +31654243724.