As our new Sr. Sales Executive International you’ll be responsible for selling iWelcome’s IDaaS platform to large accounts within the European corporate market. This means through direct sales as well as supporting strategic and channel (sales) partners to success. Your drive and experience will be called upon to manage prospects’ and clients’ problems towards an iWelcome based solution. You demonstrate market insight, conceptual Identity & Access Management knowledge, deal savviness and control over market segments as well as prospect customers; from lead generation through deal closing. You’ll be based at the iWelcome headquarters in Amersfoort.
Our new Sr. Sales Executive International will be responsible for:
- Building up and managing a sales pipeline in the EU region. Report on a weekly basis through Salesforce and HQ sales meetings;
- Identify opportunities and provide feedback to the commercial and product development peers;
- Active contribution to external communications, such as newsletters, website and press releases;
- Maintaining existing customer relations to identify and close upsell opportunities;
- Writing proposals, answering ‘requests for proposals/requests for information’;
- Developing a yearly go-to-market plan for the designated segment(s) or target customers;
- Achieve monthly and quarterly targets for qualified opportunities and signed business.
Required skills, experience
iWelcome is looking for a Sr. Sales Executive International who:
- Has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Has 8+ years proven track record in selling ICT products, preferably with recent experience in selling cloud services to large accounts;
- Is a hunter, comfortable with cold calling and experienced in building pipelines and driving opportunities to success;
- Has demonstrable knowledge of Identity & Access Management and/or IT security and/or cloud solutions;
- Is comfortable in a dynamic environment such as iWelcome and does not show a 9-5 mentality;
- Is a fluent speaker and writer in both Dutch and English;
- Has a hands-on mentality, is self-motivated, however, likes to work as part of an ambitious team.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our headoffice centrally located in Amersfoort and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Cluj-Napoca, Romania. We have a vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development. And naturally, we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
Watch the video and you will come to know why you should join iWelcome.
iWelcome is the European (IDaaS) provider, built from the cloud for the enterprise. With iWelcome’s cloud platform, organisations can manage the identity lifecycle and access rights of employees, customers, partners & suppliers in a simple, secure and efficient manner. The iWelcome platform is built as a generic cloud service, yet accommodates the extensive security and integration requirements of enterprise customers. iWelcome is named as the global innovation and product leader for its Consumer IAM offering by leading analysts Gartner and KuppingerCole and currently services 50+ enterprise customers with more than 25 million users. Organisations like Southern Water, PostNL, USG People, RWE, Helvetia and the Dutch Tax rely on iWelcome as their Identity Platform.
Great plan! Please apply through the button below and provide a detailed resume & cover letter. For any questions you can contact Sabine Jetten, HR Manager, on +31 (0)6 11 82 53 02.