As Solution Architect you play a key role in the transformation projects of our enterprise IDaaS clients. You take ownership on behalf of a client, beginning at the pre-sale stage, through delivery and continuing with the expansion of the relationship well after the initial go-live. You work in various teams with Sales Representatives, Dev-Ops Engineers, Product Management and other Solution Architects. You typically speak to Technical Engineers, Architects, Business Owners, Senior Management, Purchasing and Marketing personnel of our clients. You will act as the eyes and ears of iWelcome and must be perceived as the expert representative of iWelcome. The Solution Architect reports to the Principal Solution Architect.
- During the pre-sales stage you will be responsible for all in depth, (technical) activities such as responding to RFI/RFP documents, service demonstrations, architectural deep dive sessions and client presentations; You will work in close collaboration with the sales representative and will take ownership of the lead from a technical and functional perspective;
- Once the new customer is secured, you will be part of the onboarding team;
- You will organise and host sessions with the client for both business as well as technical staff. Both to explain the iWelcome service as well as to agree on the scope and implementation details;
- In cooperation with the Principal Solution Architect you will detail the outcome in a solution design in which the scope and deliverables are documented and agreed with the client.
- You guide and assist partners and internal colleagues with the configuration of the service;
- Where needed, you take control and configure the service according to the solution design;
- After successfully bringing the client live, you will continue to be involved with the client to facilitate mutual roadmap sessions and together with the Customer Success Manager provide additional services to the client to ensure that the client can benefit fully from iWelcome’s service.
Obviously, you will be supported by a group of colleagues at iWelcome and can benefit from experienced peers, whilst bringing innovative services to our clients.
Our new Solution Architect
- Has 6+ years proven track record with international enterprise customers;
- Has 3+ years of experience with identity & access management solutions in complex deployments;
- Is familiar with IAM standards such as SCIM, OAuth, OpenID connect, SAML and technical experience with REST, JSON and XML;
- Is familiar with the GDPR, and able to consult on GDPR related (business) processes;
- Has experience as enterprise pre-sales consultant;
- Is a fluent speaker and writer in business English;
- Any of the following languages would be considered a plus; Dutch, German, French;
- Possess a no-nonsense mentality;
- Is willing and able to travel within Europe on a frequent basis.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, sales reps in UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Cluj-Napoca, Romania. We have a vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development. And naturally, we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
iWelcome is the European (IDaaS) provider, built from the cloud for the enterprise. With iWelcome’s cloud platform, organisations can manage the identity lifecycle and access rights of employees, customers, partners & suppliers in a simple, secure and efficient manner. The iWelcome platform is built as a generic cloud service, yet accommodates the extensive security and integration requirements of enterprise customers. iWelcome is named by leading analysts Gartner and KuppingerCole as the global innovation and product leader for its Consumer IAM offering and currently services 50+ enterprise customers with more than 25 million users. Organisations like Southern Water, PostNL, USG People, RWE, Helvetia and the Dutch Tax rely on iWelcome as their Identity Platform.
Great plan! Please apply on the button below and follow the next steps. For any questions you can contact Marc van Eick, Corporate Recruiter, on +31654243724.