About the role
iWelcome is looking for a new Security Architect. Together with your colleagues in the team you’ll be responsible for the governance and leadership of iWelcome’s technology strategy and product architecture. Your primary role is to help determine the requirements, design and implementation of our security architecture. Our Security Architect is also responsible for assisting the CISO and CTO in enforcing approved policies, procedures, standards and guidelines. You will work closely with key stakeholders from the organisation as well as the other platform technical architects and security specialists.
Our new colleague will:
- Determine future requirements to further enhance our security architecture;
- Design and help implement security requirements, secure coding standards and security/privacy by design architecture documents;
- Design and maintain reference configurations, with a proven level of security;
- Be involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle process to ensure security related standards are met;
- Conduct (ah-hoc) reviews, perform tests and QA to help enforce approved policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Plan, manage and support (3r party) security audits, scans, reviews and certifications;
- Plan, organise and train people on security (awareness) and privacy compliance;
- Support the CISO and operational teams with the triage of security related incidents;
- Support the sales and legal teams in RFI/RFP’s;
- Work with engineering teams on major security related design decisions;
- Explore future security related technology areas of interest and define vision;
- Report directly to iWelcome’s Engineering Manager.
Required skills, experience
Our new colleague:
- Has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or equivalent working experience;
- Has a 5+ years proven track record in (cloud) security architecture;
- Is familiar with Identity & Access Management;
- Knowledge of modern container-based architectures, including orchestration;
- Has in-depth security related knowledge network and web technologies, DNS and PKI;
- Great understanding of security frameworks, standards, guidelines and best practices;
- Good understanding of security landscape - Vulnerability Management, SIEM, Intrusion detection systems;
- Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving;
- Has a desire and the ability to continually study and understand new security technologies and frameworks;
- Feels comfortable in presenting to colleagues and customers as well as at events / seminars;
- Is a fluent speaker and writer in English.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ), The Netherlands, with local sales reps throughout Europe, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development.
And naturally we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
Watch the video to find out why you should join iWelcome.
We are the European Identity as-a-Service Provider and have ambitious growth plans. We work with the latest technology and even innovate on that! You will work in a place where you can make a difference: within the company and even in an entire Industry! We have an international team of the brightest and most innovative individuals on board. And we offer an inspiring work environment and attracting benefits. Our HQ is located in Amersfoort, NLD, just 45 mins travel by train from Amsterdam. Our Development Center is located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Want to join and grow your career in the forefront of IAM technology?