About the role
You play a fundamental role in the growth of iWelcome’s business, by supporting our Sales Executives and external partners in their sales process and potential enterprise customers in their decision making. You work with colleagues and partners from various backgrounds like Sales Executives, DevOps Engineers, Product Management and Solution Architects. You typically speak to Technical Engineers, Architects, Business Owners, C-level executives, Purchasing and Marketing personnel of our clients. You will act as the eyes and ears of iWelcome and must be perceived as the expert representative of iWelcome.
During the pre-sales stage you will be responsible for all in depth, (technical) activities such as responding to RFI/RFP documents, service demonstrations, architectural deep dive sessions and client presentations. You will work in close collaboration with the sales executives and will take ownership of the lead from a technical, functional and on-boarding perspective.
Once the new customer is secured, you may as well be part of the onboarding team as a Solution Architect. You will also ‘own’ the demo environment, train and guide partners on the iWelcome platform and initiate product innovations based on the contacts with customers and (technology) partners.
We are looking for a candidate that can bring the following:
- 10+ years proven track record with international enterprise customers;
- 5+ years of experience with identity & access management solutions in complex
- Familiarity with IAM standards such as SCIM, OAuth, OpenID connect, SAML and technical experience with REST, JSON and XML.;
- Familiarity with Privacy regulations like the GDPR, and the ability to consult on GDPR related (business) processes ;
- Experience as enterprise pre-sales consultant;
- Excellent verbal and written proficiency in business English;
- Any of the following languages would be considered a plus; Dutch, German, French;
- Ability to act on C-level.
To be a successful applicant, you should be:
- Commercially motivated to conquer the world with iWelcome;
- Knowledgeable and opinionated about the future of (C)IAM and the vendor landscape;
- Forward looking, wanting to work with new tools and understand the iWelcome platform in detail;
- Self-motivated and comfortable in a dynamic environment such as iWelcome;
- Possess a no-nonsense mentality;
- Responsible, you take ownership and bring results;
- Able to deliver high-quality work, on time;
- Able to communicate clearly, be precise and professional;
- Able to travel within Europe on a frequent basis;
- Reporting to the VP Corporate Development.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ), The Netherlands, with local sales reps throughout Europe, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development.
And naturally we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
Watch the video and you will come to know why you should join iWelcome in the Netherlands.
We are the European Identity as-a-Service Provider and have ambitious growth plans. We work with the latest technology and even innovate on that! You will work in a place where you can make a difference: within the company and even in an entire Industry! We have an international team of the brightest and most innovative individuals on board. And we offer an inspiring work environment and attracting benefits. Our HQ is located in Amersfoort, NLD, just 45 mins travel by train from Amsterdam. Our Development Center is located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Want to join and grow your career in the forefront of IAM technology?