iWelcome is looking for a Platform Security Engineer to join our team in Romania . Together with your colleagues in the team, you’ll be responsible for the governance and leadership of iWelcome’s technology strategy and product architecture. Your primary role is to help design and implement our security controls, setup and perform (ad-hoc) security tests and determine the impact, and follow-up on security findings. Our security engineer is also responsible for assisting the CISO, Security architect and CTO in enforcing approved policies, procedures, standards and guidelines. You will work closely with key stakeholders from the organisation as well as the other platform technical architects and security specialists.
The Information Platform Security Engineer will be responsible for:
- Investigating and analyse suspicious security events;
- Designing and implement security controls to further enhance our security frameworks;
- Proactively test for security issues and help fix them;
- Conducting (ad-hoc) security reviews, tests and QA to help enforce approved policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Supporting (3r party) security audits, scans, reviews and certifications;
- Working with engineering teams on major security-related design decisions; Evangelize security.
- Investigating new security technologies;
What are we looking for in our new Information Platform Security Engineer
- At least 3 years hands-on, proven track record in (cloud) security;
- Expert level knowledge of OSS security test tools and frameworks.
- Great understanding of security frameworks, standards, guidelines and best practices;
- Experience with PKI, intrusion detection and SIEM solutions;
- Experience with securing modern, scalable Cloud-based solutions;
- Experience with evaluating and assessing security threads across a number of different environment and technologies;
- Strong analytical and efficient problem-solving skills;
- A desire and the ability to continually study and understand new security technologies and frameworks;
- Familiarity with Identity & Access Management; In-depth knowledge of protocols like SAML, OAuth, and OIDC is a definite bonus;
- Fluent speaker and writer in English;
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH or other information security certifications are a pré.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, sales reps in UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
We have a vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development.
And naturally, we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
iWelcome is the European (IDaaS) provider, built from the cloud for the enterprise. With iWelcome’s cloud platform, organisations can manage the identity lifecycle and access rights of employees, customers, partners & suppliers in a simple, secure and efficient manner. The iWelcome platform is built as a generic cloud service, yet accommodates the extensive security and integration requirements of enterprise customers. iWelcome is named by leading analysts Gartner and KuppingerCole as the global innovation and product leader for its Consumer IAM offering and currently services 50+ enterprise customers with more than 25 million users. Organisations like Southern Water, PostNL, USG People, RWE, Helvetia and the Dutch Tax rely on iWelcome as their Identity Platform.