Watch the video and you will come to know why you should join iWelcome in the Netherlands. As a Junior DevOps Engineer you will play a key role in the delivery of our operational Identity and Access Management platform services. You will handle customer contacts and ensure our services are up and running at all times, monitoring them and taking preventive actions. You start at our Service Desk where you will get acquainted with iWelcome’s services and customers. Gradually you will phase into the DevOps practice.
Our new Junior DevOps Engineer we're looking for:
- Is technically trained and eager to improve knowledge;
- Has experience with Linux, Redhat or CentOS;
- Has scripting skills (Bash & Python);
- Has knowledge of monitoring (e.g., Zabbix, Nagios, Splunk, etc.);
- Speaks Dutch and English, preferable also German and/or French;
- Is customer oriented and service driven.
We are the European Identity as-a-Service Provider and have ambitious growth plans. We work with the latest technology and even innovate on that! You will work in a place where you can make a difference: within the company and even in an entire Industry! We have an international team of the brightest and most innovative individuals on board. And we offer an inspiring work environment and attracting benefits. Our HQ is located in Amersfoort, NLD, just 45 mins travel by train from Amsterdam. Our Development Center is located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.