iWelcome has a vacancy for a Junior Controller to complement its Finance team. As a Controller you will play an important role in administering and controlling the financials of the iWelcome Group which consists of 4 entities in 3 different countries. You will work on a broad range of tasks and responsibilities, such as bookkeeping (approximately 1 day a week), tax accounting, revenue recognition, and creating (ad-hoc) overviews and reports. You will get the opportunity to liaise with various departments and get to understand the iWelcome (international) business. You will work together with, and report to, the senior controller who has end responsibility of the financials of the iWelcome Group. Success in this role will require a solid understanding of accounting, and a willingness to strive for correctness.
Being part of a small team, you will get involved in a broad range of tasks and responsibilities in the finance department such as:
- Creating ad-hoc and recurring reports and overviews;
- Preparing payment batches;
- Ensuring complete invoicing and collection of accounts receivable;
- Supporting the Senior Controller with monthly and annual close processes;
- Supporting the CEO and business by answering questions and providing overviews;
- Reporting directly to our Sr. controller.
Requirements and preferred skills
- Minimal Bachelor / HBO degree (e.g. SPD Bedrijfsadministratie, Bachelor Accountancy or Controller);
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Experience working with Twinfield or other bookkeeping systems;
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experience;
- Fluent in Dutch, and good in English.
- Eagerness and ability to learn new systems and skills;
- Ability to connect numbers and data with the business;
- High quality of work, accuracy with eye for detail.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ), The Netherlands, sales reps in UK and France, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development.
And naturally we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
Watch the video and you will come to know why you should join iWelcome in the Netherlands.
We are the European Identity as-a-Service Provider and have ambitious growth plans. We work with the latest technology and even innovate on that! You will work in a place where you can make a difference: within the company and even in an entire Industry! We have an international team of the brightest and most innovative individuals on board. And we offer an inspiring work environment and attracting benefits. Our HQ is located in Amersfoort, NLD, just 45 mins travel by train from Amsterdam. Our Development Center is located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Want to join and grow your career in the forefront of IAM technology?