Watch the video and you will come to know why you should join iWelcome in the Netherlands. As an Incident Manager you will expand our incident management team and ensure the timely and correct resolving of our customers’ issues. As a fast growing and maturing organisation iWelcome needs professionals who are able to guide our staff towards a higher maturity level. You are hands-on experienced with incident management and able to balance customer needs against process demands.
Our new Incident Manager we're looking for:
- Ensures the timely and one-time-right resolving of our customers’ incidents for all of our operational environments;
- Engages in regular customer communication and manage customer escalations;
- Implements the current process and its improvements in our organisation;
- Speak Dutch and English, German and French are an advantage;
- Preferably has experience with working in an international environment and is ITIL certified or has hands-on experience with incident management.
We are the European Identity as-a-Service Provider and have ambitious growth plans. We work with the latest technology and even innovate on that! You will work in a place where you can make a difference: within the company and even in an entire Industry! We have an international team of the brightest and most innovative individuals on board. And we offer an inspiring work environment and attracting benefits. Our HQ is located in Amersfoort, NLD, just 45 mins travel by train from Amsterdam. Our Development Center is located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Want to join and grow your career in the forefront of IAM technology?
Great plan! Please apply on the button below and follow the next steps. For any questions you can contact Marc van Eick, Corporate Recruiter, on +31654243724.