Are you a digital native, looking for a new adventure in marketing? Are you up for a challenge and willing to become a true champion in online marketing? Then this might be the opportunity you’ve been looking for! iWelcome has a vacancy for Digital Marketer to complement its Marketing team. As a true digital native, you will make sure iWelcome attracts the right personas to its website, (learn how to) own and use our marketing automation tool Hubspot, and make sure that our online (inbound) lead generation pipeline will expand even further!
The great thing about this role is that we will give you all ingredients needed to excel: starting with training on the job, iWelcome offers you an inspiring workplace (industrial style!), all the right tools in online marketing you can think of, some of the brightest colleagues throughout Europe, maximum flexibility and of course a brand new MacBook Air!
Being part of a small team, you will get involved in a broad range of tasks and responsibilities in online marketing, such as:
- Execute our inbound marketing strategy;
- Analyse our Google search performance and take care of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO);
- Initiate and run Google and LinkedIn Paid-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns;
- Expand Hubspot with kick-ass capabilities as ‘lead flows’ and ‘personalised content’;
- Define and qualify inbound leads, using Hubspot as analytics tool;
- Work closely with our Sales Department to deliver inbound leads, amongst others by setting up Account Based Marketing Campaigns;
- Work closely with our other marketing heroes to optimise online presence using the best content and cool design;
- Being part of a small team in a scale-up European company, competing against large US companies.
Requirements and preferred skills
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Commercial Economics;
- Analytical personality with advanced Data analytics and Excel skills;
- Experience in working with SEO tools, Hubspot, Google Ads (or: Adwords) and LinkedIn ads is a pre;
- 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Enthusiastic personality with ‘can do’-mentality;
- Eagerness and ability to learn new technology and skills;
- Ability to connect numbers and data with the business;
- High quality of work, accuracy with an eye for detail.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ), The Netherlands, sales reps in UK and France, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development.
And naturally we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
Watch the video and you will come to know why you should join iWelcome in the Netherlands.
We are the European Identity as-a-Service Provider and have ambitious growth plans. We work with the latest technology and even innovate on that! You will work in a place where you can make a difference: within the company and even in an entire Industry! We have an international team of the brightest and most innovative individuals on board. And we offer an inspiring work environment and attracting benefits. Our HQ is located in Amersfoort, NLD, just 35 mins travel by train from Amsterdam. Our Development Center is located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Want to join and grow your career in the forefront of IAM technology?