iWelcome is looking for a new colleague to join our operations team. The DevOps engineer will be part of a small team responsible for the day-to-day operations: availability of the service, deploying changes into our cloud environment and a continuous improvement loop to enhance the availability and maintainability of the product in cooperation with development. We expect you to be technically flexible, responsible and operationally oriented as our service allows millions to be able to work by providing access to corporate resources as well as many applications.
Required skills, experience
iWelcome is looking for a professional who:
- Has 3-5 years of experience with managing web or SaaS application infrastructures;
- Has 3-5 years of experience with Linux. Experience with Redhat or CentOS is a plus;
- Has experience with docker and supporting technologies like consul;
- Has strong scripting skills (Bash, Python etc);
- Has experience with relational databases like MySQL;
- Has had exposure to databases like MongoDB and CouchDB;
- Has had exposure with directory servers like OpenLDAP, OpenDS, Novell Directory server etc.;
- Has experience with Java and J2EE based application platforms;
- Has experience supporting zero-downtime production deployment in a fast paced mission critical environment;
- Experience with/exposure to configuration management tools (e. g., Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.);
- Has experience with virtualisation, scalability and high-availability;
- Has experience performing load, stress and security tests using custom and off-the-shelf test tools;
- Has knowledge of monitoring (e.g., Zabbix, Nagios, Splunk, elastic, Kibana, etc.);
- Is preferably familiar with IAM standards like SAML, LDAP, OAUTH, OpenID and so forth.
Our new colleague:
- Has at least 5 years of experience working in a mission critical application environment;
- Is eager to take initiative and collaborate with the rest of the team and is also able to work independently always with the delivered service in mind;
- Is able to deliver high-quality work in time and on schedule;
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, sales offices in the UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands as well as Serbia and Romania.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same form our colleagues, so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support personal and career development.
Naturally we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
Watch the video and you will come to know why you should join iWelcome in the Netherlands.
We are the European Identity as-a-Service Provider and have ambitious growth plans. We work with the latest technology and even innovate on that! You will work in a place where you can make a difference: within the company and even in an entire Industry! We have an international team of the brightest and most innovative individuals on board. And we offer an inspiring work environment and attracting benefits. Our HQ is located in Amersfoort, NLD, just 45 mins travel by train from Amsterdam. Our Development Center is located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.