iWelcome is looking for a new colleague to join our operations team. Collaborating with the service desk, a high qualified team is busy to analyse service effecting issues and develop fixes, perform maintenance, apply changes and extend the monitoring and operations toolsets for both customer as well as iWelcome in order to provide an efficient world class secure SAAS service.
We are specifically looking for a senior engineer capable to see the broad picture of our service components to pinpoint problem areas, look for the root cause supported by your colleagues and pragmatic to find a suitable solution. You will be in contact with our customers whilst looking into reported 3rd line issues.
As part of our team you will be working closely with the product team and its developers as well as the service desk for complex issues. You will be part of the 24x7 support team for the unfortunate event our services experience issues.
Required skills, experience
iWelcome is looking for a professional who:
- Has 3-5 years of experience with Linux. Experience with Redhat or CentOS is a plus;
- Has experience supporting a service providing platform, realizing the importance of availability and predictability;
- Has strong scripting skills (Bash, Python, Ansible);
- Has experience with databases like MySQL and MongoDB;
- Has had exposure with directory servers like OpenLDAP, OpenDS, Novell Directory server etc.;
- Has knowledge of monitoring (e.g., Zabbix, Nagios, Splunk, etc.);
- Has experience with managing and analysing Java and J2EE based applications;
- Is familiar with identity management related concepts like (de)-provisioning, workflow, self-service;
- Is preferably familiar with IAM standards like SAML, OAUTH, OpenID and so forth.
Our new colleague:
- Is eager to take initiative and collaborate with the rest of the team and is also able to work independently;
- Is eager to share knowledge by empowering others (internal/external) to handle specific use cases and issues themselves;
- Is able to deliver high-quality work in time and on schedule;
- Has an in-depth understanding of running applications in a 24x7 and highly secure web environment;
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ), The Netherlands, a sales office in Italy, and our development teams in both the Netherlands as well as Romania.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues, so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support personal and career development.
Naturally we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
Watch the video and you will come to know why you should join iWelcome in the Netherlands.
We are the European Identity as-a-Service Provider and have ambitious growth plans. We work with the latest technology and even innovate on that! You will work in a place where you can make a difference: within the company and even in an entire Industry! We have an international team of the brightest and most innovative individuals on board. And we offer an inspiring work environment and attracting benefits. Our HQ is located in Amersfoort, NLD, just 45 mins travel by train from Amsterdam. Our Development Center is located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Want to join and grow your career in the forefront of IAM technology?