iWelcome is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Romania. As a DevOps Engineer you will work closely with our product owners, software engineers, testers and customer success team. In this role you will be managing and enhancing our production, staging and development environments of our platform. You will focus on continuous delivery, security, backup, high-availability and system monitoring. But also create and maintain operational documentation related to deployment, management and administrative processes.
- Design infrastructure, development frameworks;
- Test the infrastructure (automated testing) and write documentation for infra code;
- Prepares the documentation necessary to the users;
- Provides support to the users by practical demonstrations and presentations;
- Studies books and magazines in the field, documentation in electronic format, participates in debates on topics of interest;
- Provides access to the other members of the team to the collected information.
Our new DevOps Engineer
- Has 3-5 years of experience with Linux, Redhat or CentOS, managing web or SaaS application infrastructures, Java, J2EE based application platforms, relational databases like MySQL, configuration management tools (e. g., Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.);
- Has strong scripting skills (Bash, Perl, Ruby etc);
- Has had exposure to databases like MongoDB and CouchDB, with directory servers like OpenLDAP, OpenDS, Novell Directory server etc.;
- Has experience with virtualization, scalability and high-availability, implementing zero-downtime production deployment in a fast paced mission critical environment;
- Has experience performing load, stress and security tests using custom and off-the-shelf test tools;
- Has knowledge of monitoring (e.g., Zabbix, Nagios, Splunk, etc.);
- Has knowledge of concepts like continuous delivery, Agile, DevOps, infrastructure–as-code, integration and testing, and fully automated build and delivery pipelines;
- Is preferably familiar with identity and access management (IAM) related concepts like (de)-provisioning, workflow, self-service, delegated administration, authentication, authorisation, SSO and federation;
- Is preferably familiar with IAM standards like SAML, XACML, LDAP, WS-Federation, OAUTH, OpenID, OATH and so forth;
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills, is able to deliver high-quality work in time and on schedule , is eager to take initiative and collaborate with the rest of the team and is also able to work independently;
- Has an in-depth understanding of the end-to-end product lifecycle, including production deployment and running applications in a 24×7 and highly secure web environment.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, sales reps in UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Cluj-Napoca, Romania. We have a vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development. And naturally, we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
iWelcome is the European (IDaaS) provider, built from the cloud for the enterprise. With iWelcome’s cloud platform, organisations can manage the identity lifecycle and access rights of employees, customers, partners & suppliers in a simple, secure and efficient manner. The iWelcome platform is built as a generic cloud service, yet accommodates the extensive security and integration requirements of enterprise customers. iWelcome is named by leading analysts Gartner and KuppingerCole as the global innovation and product leader for its Consumer IAM offering and currently services 50+ enterprise customers with more than 25 million users. Organisations like Southern Water, PostNL, USG People, RWE, Helvetia and the Dutch Tax rely on iWelcome as their Identity Platform.