Software Engineer - Cluj-Napoca
iWelcome is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in Romania. As a Software Engineer you will have a focus on backend (Java) development in our agile engineering team. You’ll work closely with Product Managers, Frontend (UI) Developers, other backend Developers and Testers. It’s your responsibility to deliver and maintain a high quality, secure, scalable, flexible and ease to maintain software product. Furthermore we expect you to stay up to date with technology developments and work with the team to adopt these to make sure we offer our customers the best possible experience.
- Elaborates the technical design of the software applications;
- Elaborates code modules in programming languages using integrated development environments;
- Configures the applications necessary, tests the applications, the internal technical documentation;
- Analyses the requirements, together with the team and product owner;
- Estimates and organizes the personal and team effort necessary to build the project;
- Prepares the documentation necessary to the users. Provides support to the users by practical demonstrations and presentations;
- Delivers high quality and easy maintainable software, which is tested and documented for our continuous deployment pipeline;
- Permanently documents on specialty topics (studies books and magazines in the field, documentation in electronic format, participates in debates on topics of interest);
- Collects, structures and analyses the information;
- Provides access to the other members of the team to the collected information;
- Provides maintenance of the equipment by complying with the user instructions, report of the possible defects to the authorized department;
- Provides good operation of the software installed by complying with the procedures related to protection against information viruses, maintenance of the software configuration.
Our new Software Engineer
- Has at least 3 years of experience developing highly usable, elegant (SaaS based) software products and/or mobile applications;
- Has experience developing “Production ready” software; Has the ability to deliver high-quality work in time and on schedule;
- Has knowledge of Identity and access management concepts and knows the impact on software development;
- Is eager to take initiative and collaborate with the rest of the team and is also able to work independently;
- Ensures that development tasks are completed within the timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects;
- Has a great understanding of the whole product lifecycle, including production deployment and running your application in a 24×7 and highly secure web environment;
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Understands the need for secure coding;
- Has experience with: spring, spring boot, mongoDB;
- Has micro services architecture knowledge, REST, Git, JUnit, Sonar, Jenkins, Docker;
- Is experienced with methodologies like Agile, XP, UML, Archimate;
- Is willing to travel.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, sales reps in UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Cluj-Napoca, Romania. We have a vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development. And naturally, we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
And naturally, we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
Want to join and grow your career in the forefront of IAM technology?
Great plan! Please apply through the button below and provide a detailed resume & cover letter. For any questions you can contact Corina Patachi, Operations Manager, on +40 745 315514.