QA Test Automation Engineer – Cluj-Napoca
iWelcome is looking for a Test Automation Engineer. You’ll be part of our agile workplace with a focus on the quality elements of our CIAM platform. The iWelcome platform consists of highly technical and flexible components including micro-services, lots of APIs and vanilla UIs, serving a wide variety of customers.
At iWelcome we encourage creativity and initiative. Continuous interaction with product owners and challenging your fellow developers is part of the job. You will contribute to building a continuous delivery model based on modern cutting edge technology. Other keywords are automated testing, API first approach, micro services architecture and authorisation protocols like OAUTH2 and OIDC.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will;
- Support development teams in the design and implementation phase, by identifying relevant scenarios to be implemented as part of our continuous delivery pipeline;
- Implement test automation scripts;
- Create and execute test plans for testing activities you are involved in;
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies;
- Design experiments and proof-of-concepts;
- Be an indispensable part of the development chain, working closely with developers and product owners;
- Report directly to iWelcome’s Software Project Manager.
Required skills, experience
- Have 3+ years of experience as a QA / Test Automation Engineer;
- Have an open personality and show courage, focus and commitment;
- Have excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments;
- Are eager to take initiative and collaborate with the rest of the team and are also able to work independently;
- Know how to design context-driven testing experiments, asking the right questions;
- Have a solid understanding of the software development life-cycle and Agile methodologies like SCRUM;
- Have experience working within Agile development teams;
- Are familiar with testing heuristics and Heuristic Test Strategy Model;
- Are a fluent speaker and writer in both Romanian and English;
- Have technical knowledge of the following tools, software and protocols:
- Java, Junit, RestAssured, AssertJ, Selenium Webdriver;
- Docker, MongoDB, Elasticsearch;
- Knowledge of authentication protocols (Oauth2, OIDC, SAML) (IAM related knowledge), SSO, Federation;
- Secure software development and testing;
- Git, and git related workflows;
- JBehave, Cucumber and the like;
- Jenkins, pipeline as code.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ), The Netherlands and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
We have a vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development.
And naturally, we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
Want to join and grow your career in the forefront of IAM technology?
Great plan! Please apply through the button below and provide a detailed resume & cover letter. For any questions you can contact Corina Patachi, Operations Manager, on +40 745 315514