DevOps Engineer - Cluj-Napoca
iWelcome is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Romania. As a DevOps Engineer you will work closely with our product owners, software engineers, testers and customer success team. In this role you will be managing and enhancing our production, staging and development environments of our platform. You will focus on continuous delivery, security, backup, high-availability and system monitoring. But also create and maintain operational documentation related to deployment, management and administrative processes.
- Design, build and maintain fully automated delivery and build pipelines;
- Design and automate infrastructure building, maintenance, monitoring and delivery flows;
- Ensure Infrastructure testing (using automated test solutions kept in code);
- Design and deliver custom and fully automated solutions intended to reduce manual workflows within the company as well as to aide product performance and functionality;
- Work closely with other teams to help product architecture;
- Provide appropriate documentation alongisde any solutions delivered;
- Participation in On-Call rotation for infrastructure OOH support.
Our new DevOps Engineer
- Has 2-4+ years of experience with maintaining and configuring Linux systems (Debian or Red Hat) and equivalent experience in maintaining and delivering web application/SaaS components and infrastructure;
- Has advanced scripting skills (Bash, Python, Groovy);
- Is experienced in writing and using configuration management tools (Ansible, Pupper, Chef, etc.);
- Has experience managing and configuring micro-services and has experience with virtualization, scalability and high-availability and implementing zero-downtime production deployments;
- Has experience in working with Docker (Or other relevant container engines);
- Has experience with monitoring systems (Zabbix, Nagios, Icinga, etc.);
- Has knowledge of Queueing systems (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, or similar);
- Has knowledge of ELK stack and metric collection, aggregation and monitoring systems (Grafana, Prometheus, Graphite, Telegraf, Collectd, etc.);
- Has advanced skills in working with a VCS (Git, Subversion, etc.);
- Has experience with relational DBs (MySQL, MariaDB, or similar) and has knowledge of document oriented data stores (MongoDB, CouchDB) and Directory Services (OpenLDAP, OpenDS, IPA, etc.)'
- IAM standards knowledge is considered a plus: SAML, Oauth, OATH, LDAP, OpenID, XACML, etc.;
- IAM knowledge and concepts are considered a plus: (de)-provisioning, federation, authentication, authorisation, SSO, delegated administration and self-service;
- Is considered a plus: terraform, packer, AWS, kubernetes (or similar orchestrator software);
- Has advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills, is comfortable working in a team driven environment and can communicate efficiently with other teams and disciplines;
- Is familiar with Agile ideologies, DevOps culture, Infrastructure-as-code and IaaS concepts and code testing.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands to build, sell and operate an innovative Identity and Access Management cloud platform. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ) and Nijmegen, The Netherlands, sales reps in UK and Germany, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Cluj-Napoca, Romania. We have a vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development. And naturally, we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
And naturally, we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
Want to join and grow your career in the forefront of IAM technology?
Great plan! Please apply through the button below and provide a detailed resume & cover letter. For any questions you can contact Corina Patachi, Operations Manager, on +40 745 315514