Customer Success Manager - Amersfoort
About the role
As Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for the expansion of iWelcome’s footprint within its enterprise customers and for ensuring increased customer satisfaction. You are an entrepreneur, taking initiative in defining iWelcome’s ‘success services’ and developing best practices in areas such as Adoption, Business Metrics and Feature Usage. For our customers you are a valued partner, delivering best practices, capabilities and innovations, and so driving greater business value and assuring executive alignment between iWelcome and the customer.
Are you passionate about creating digital identity solutions for large enterprises, are you customer focused and at the same time commercial and entrepreneurial? Then this might be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
iWelcome is looking for a Customer Success Manager with the following key responsibilities:
- Customer engagement including renewal and expansion of the platform, promoting maximum value for the investment in iWelcome, aiming for full adoption and utilisation of licenses, across a portfolio of European customers;
- Effectively network within accounts and their trusted advisors from the C-Level down, in order to achieve successful execution of the customer's Blueprint, where appropriate;
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map iWelcome’s features and associated business benefits to address their needs;
- Partner with the customer to establish a transformational Business Roadmap/Blueprint to ensure achievement of business goals;
- Develop and orchestrate Billable Services such as Architectural support, Training and Strategic Services as well as minor and major changes demanded by the customer;
- Identify new opportunities to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint;
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and build a risk mitigation plan;
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and the renewals process to minimise customer attrition;
- Ensure Service Management, Operational Agreements & Procedures are in place between the customer and iWelcome;
- Ensure total overview of service delivery, SLA, developments, customer developments, professional service engagements and other relevant items related to the iWelcome service;
- Act as the first point of escalation for the customer’s critical issues;
- You’ve a hands-on mentality and thrives in a multi-tasked environment in which he will safeguard customer satisfaction in balance with iWelcome’s business needs;
- Report directly to iWelcome’s VP Corporate and Business Development.
Our ideal candidate matches the following profile:
- Has BA/BS degree, MSc preferred;
- Has minimum 8 years’ relevant work experience;
- Has proven experience in key account and service management roles, ensuring customer satisfaction in ICT service delivery (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS or alike) to (international) enterprise customers;
- Is familiar with the database, application and network technologies used in Cloud Computing (e.g. knowledge of network topologies and devices, database concepts, multi-tenancy);
- Has preferably an understanding of Identity & Access Management or security and the eco-system;
- Has executive-level communication and interpersonal skills (both in writing and verbal), with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialogue;
- Is proven effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops;
- Can prioritise, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure;
- Is able to motivate team members and other stakeholders;
- Is commercial result oriented and customer focused;
- Is self-motivated, however likes to work as part on an ambitious team;
- Is comfortable in a dynamic environment such as iWelcome, does not show a 9-5 mentality;
- Is willing and able to travel within Europe;
- Is fluent in English and preferably German and Dutch.
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology ‘scale up’ companies in The Netherlands. We have our offices centrally located in Amersfoort (HQ), The Netherlands, with local sales reps throughout Europe, and our development teams in both the Netherlands and Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues so we make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support career development.
And naturally we offer a full package reflecting your contribution to iWelcome!
Want to join and grow your career in the forefront of IAM technology?
Great plan! Please apply through the button below and provide a detailed resume & cover letter.
For any questions you can contact Sabine Jetten, HR Manager, on +31 (0)6 11 82 53 02